What can you do with a Google Grant?
The use of a Google Adwords Grant is as unlimited as your imagination (and a few rules from Google). Nonprofit organizations are using Google Grants to…
- Raise cause awareness
- Increase name awareness
- Build traffic to your website
- Expand conversions to goals
- Increase donations
- Attract new donors
- Attract strategic partnerships
- Expand programs reach
- Recruit volunteers
- Build e-mail lists
- Increase the reach of PR
- Capitalize on News events
- Promote and sell memberships
- Promote corporate and celebrity endorsements
- Increase social interaction on Facebook
- Increase social interaction on Twitter
- Promote special programs and events
- Expand services to more clients
- Recruit board members
- Attract interns
- Hire the right people
- Increase YouTube video views
- Raise money from corporate sponsors
- Raise money from individuals
- Fund content development
This is only 25 ways to use a Google Adwords Grant, but there are hundreds more! Think outside the box. Promote articles on your site. Promote tools on your site. Promote give-aways and free information to download. But just don’t promote your “donate” button. One-click donation is too much to expect today. Rather, start a conversation and it will pay off with donations and many other things over time. Use a “Give to Get” strategy, just like you do with your non-profit overall!
Have a specific question?
Use the Quick Contact tab on the left to submit your question to our experts and we’ll get back to you with answers quickly. We’re here to help!
Need More Help?
Here are the best articles, video’s, tips and tools for Non-Profits to get more information and insight.
Video: Overview from Google on how non-profits are using Grants.
Video: Overview of how non-profits can use search engine marketing (SEM).
Video: Short example cases from actual Grant holders.